Small Character Inkjet Coder
When print size is everything and clarity is critical, the Videojet High Resolution (HR) inkjet is built to perform. By delivering uncompromised quality down to the smallest 0.6mm (1/32”) print height and speeds of up to 348m/min (1,142fpm), the printer helps guarantee legible codes on even the smallest print areas. Capable of printing up to three lines of print, 2D and linear bar codes, our HR micro printers address demands for more content in less space.
The 1650 HR features our exclusive CLARiTYTM touchscreen interface offering built-in productivity tools to boost OEE.
• CleanFlow™ technology together, with auto-cleaning printhead, delivers up to 300 hours of operation between printhead cleanings.
• 14,000 hours of run time between planned printer maintenance
• Dynamic CalibrationTM adjusts jetting parameters automatically for optimal print quality
• High speed printing of quality codes up to 348m/min (for single line alphanumeric code)
• On-board access to standard OEE metrics backed by actionable data*
• Recover faster with CLARiTY™ interface one touch fault information*
• High resolution nozzle helps ensure industry’s smallest print down to 0.6mm text height
• Precision Ink DropTM technology provides precise character formation
• CLARiTY™ based user interface helps prevent costly coding mistakes*
• Modular service core and printhead design make wear parts replacements quick and easy
• Smart CartridgeTM fluid delivery system eliminates mess and ensures correct fluids are used
• Large, responsive 10.4” touchscreen is easy to operate and visible from a distance*
Prince Majid Street, Al Safa 1,