Large Character Coder
The Videojet 2120 is an easy-to-use printer for applying one or two lines of alphanumeric codes to a variety of products or packages.
With a choice of printheads and inks, the 2120 is able to print on a wide range of porous and non-porous materials. It can control two printheads for opposite side case coding, and also offers multiple printer control from one screen for more complex, multi-line coding. Compact printhead design provides easy integration into existing conveyance systems and printhead slant control technology allows the printhead to be mounted at an angle so the text message style, density and height can be matched to the case design.
• Supports one 16-valve or two 7-valve printheads to produce a variety of character heights and multi-line codes
• Leader/follower functionality allows up to four printers to be controlled from one controller for more efficient job management
• On-screen editor allows you to create and edit messages on the fly
• On-screen indicators report ink use, job status, message preview, counts and other production details at a central location for controlling and interacting with the printer
• Single point message selection is delivered to multiple devices
• Can be connected to all Ethernet devices, including scales and scanners, throughout the production floor
• Control and access can be limited with passwords to help ensure your production continues unimpeded
• Built-in configuration wizard shortens system setup time by guiding the operator through the installation process
• Printer can operate in standalone mode using intuitive interface or be networked to PLCs or factory management systems for centralized control
Prince Majid Street, Al Safa 1,