Long queue times are a common source of customer frustration, and can make the difference between securing a sale and missing an opportunity.
By deploying W1000 interactive kiosk solutions, businesses can deliver self-service for essential services such as ticketing and customer information – reducing queue times at the traditional point-of-sale. In addition to shrinking the risk of frustrated customers abandoning their journeys, self-service kiosks free more customers with larger baskets to complete their retail journey at the checkout: increasing average basket values and customer satisfaction.
• Reduces queue times with self-service for lower-value, high-frequency transactions
• Increases average basket values by freeing employees to serve more customers
• Delivers high reliability in demanding environments with a robust, ruggedized design
• Enables high uptime with straightforward serviceability at the front end
• Reinforces the visual brand identity with a variety of color-customization options
• Maximizes valuable selling space with a compact footprint and optional wall-mount installation
• BEETLE system
• Touch screen
• Barcode scanner
• Diverse non-cash payment options
• Supports diverse operating systems
Prince Majid Street, Al Safa 1,