Chamber packaging machine with innovative electronic components.
The new EVO models from minipack-torre are leading machines in their catagory, both the FM76A and the REPLAY 55C, have evolved thanks to a new programming interface with a factory-fitted PLC. These models join the tried and tested technical performance of a well-established range with latest-generation, highly reliable electronics designed by Schneider Electric.
• High-performance steel resistors: shrinking time cut by 50% and heating time cut by 60%.
• Comfort Zone Fan Stop: the fan stop is a “green” solution that allows to save 20% more energy and provides greater operator comfort during packaging, since the fan stops when the chamber opens.
• New latest-generation board: quality components. 4-digit display.
• Waste rewinder: productivity up by 20%.
• Sealing bar cooling: increased productivity and improved sealing.
• Automated chamber: higher productivity.
• Automated plate: higher productivity.
• The graphical touch-screen control panel has an intuitive menu in 8 languages with 10 easy-to-manage storable programs to meet all programming needs.
• The LCD 3.4” display offers visibility and comprehensive information.
• The USB communication port permits immediate software updating in the event of maintenance operations.
• Possibility of “automatic” working cycle (processing cycles in sequence and programmable interval) or “manual” (individual working cycle).
• The control logic is managed by a Schneider Electric PLC, with capillary service and components that can be procured practically everywhere.
• The PLC can be accessed through a hatch on the front for easier maintenance.
Prince Majid Street, Al Safa 1,